The IPAC-RS Satellite Conference at RDD Europe 2011, Perspectives on Efficient Data Analysis Methods and Abbreviated Impactor Measurements as Quality Assessment Tools, was held on Friday, 6 May 2011. It included short presentations from representatives of regulatory agencies, pharmacopeias and industry followed by interactive discussions with the audience around technical and statistical aspects of EDA and AIM, and the lifecycle approach to incorporating EDA and AIM in product development, registration and manufacturing.
- Introduction and Questions & Answers about Technical Aspects of EDA and AIM: Incorporating EDA and AIM into the Development Cycle - Terrence P. Tougas, Ph.D.
- Detecting Differences in APSD APSD: Efficient Data Analysis (EDA) vs. Stage Groupings - David Christopher
- Pharmaceutical Perspectives on EDA and AIM - European Viewpoint - Steven C. Nichols, Ph.D.
- Pharmacopeial Perspective on EDA and AIM - US Viewpoint - Paul Curry, Ph.D.
- European Regulatory Perspectives on EDA and AIM - Marjolein Weda, Ph.D.
- USA Regulatory Perspectives on EDA and AIM - Prasad Peri, Ph.D.