Type of Event:
Have questions? Email Us!
This workshop presented perspectives from patients, healthcare providers, academics, and industry. Through podium talks, panel discussions and roundtable-style interactions, the participants considered what are the real challenges and opportunities that could transform the treatment of patients with respiratory disease. Effective solutions can be found only if the pharmaceutical industry addresses the real challenges and unmet needs of the patient. This workshop enabled sharing of real-life experiences and knowledge that will help product developers make useful advances in the inhalation field.
Click here to view the full program.
Presentations from the event follow:
Morning Session – Technology Side of Digital Health
- The Future of Smart Pharmaceutical Packaging and Smart Medical Devices, Alfredo Ramos (CPI)
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality in healthcare, Mads Troelsgaard (Unity Studios)
- Mobile Apps in Healthcare, Garret Coady (BlueBridge Technologies Ltd)
- Artificial Intelligence - Creating Human Relationships Through Voice, Kai Worrell (Worrell)
Afternoon Session – Customer/Consumer Side of Digital Health
- Better Patient Experiences Deliver Better Health, Andrew Finlayson (Accenture Interactive UK&I)
- Inhaled [Digital] Therapy and the American Clinician, Gerald C. Smaldone MD PhD (State University of NY at Stony Brook)
- Digital Therapeutics: Voice of the Payer, Joseph Honcz (Precision For Value)
- The Voice of the Payor in United States, Peter Hayes (Healthcare Purchaser Alliance of Maine)